The full-time position will be based out of our Richmond Hill, ON, Canada office.
Only local Candidates will be considered, only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
The Account Manager employs consultative selling methods, is a solution expert who can easily outline the benefits and ROI of solutions for prospects/customers and is a very effective closer!
You will be selling a product that has 5 star rating from all customers!
- Proactively qualifies and communicates with Prospects, Partners and Customers to analyze information needs, functional requirements and product fit.
- Elicits requirements using product demonstrations, interviews, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Understands Magentrix solutions and recommends those that will satisfy the requirements, exceed customer expectations and maximize revenue.
- Manages the sales cycle and pipeline to achieve or exceed revenue targets, working with both inbound and outbound leads/prospects.
- Maintains relationship with key customers to retain renewal revenue and identify upsell opportunities.
- University or College degree with 4+ years work experience
- Experience in consultative selling Cloud-based Software
- Experience with PRM, Marketing or Channel Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiar with Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong sales skills such as: prospecting, follow-ups, provide guided demos & closing.
- A proven ability to influence others and the capability to convey a sense of urgency to drive deals to closure.
- Ability to sell and build relationship with clients over phone.