The team at Magentrix is redefining what collaboration means in a business environment to transform the way that communication and engagement are done. We develop portal solutions for businesses which improve their interactions between employees, customers, and partners so they can collaborate from anywhere, at any time. We work with customers and partners every day to understand their challenges and to provide effective solutions that change their businesses for the better.
- Responsible for providing software technical support
- Troubleshoot problems, respond to queries and question related to Magentrix Platform, identify and isolate problems
- Product Knowledge base articles based on client and provide daily operations support as needed using incident management and resolution
- Provide status to supervisors and clients
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Participate in activities and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Use decision-support tools to answer questions
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems
- Help customers in customizing and integrating their account using Magentrix platform and other cloud APIs
- Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Salesforce Certification is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience interacting and presenting to customers over the phone and using collaboration tools is required.
- Experience reviewing logs for root cause analysis.
- Must be a team player and maintain effective collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Effective time discipline and management.