If you're like us, you want to do work that makes a difference. You want to work with a team that is smart, fun and easy to get along with. You want to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment where people are not afraid to experiment and try new ideas. Well, you've come to the right place.
The team at Magentrix is redefining what collaboration means in a business environment to transform the way that communication and engagement are done. We develop portal solutions for businesses which improve their interactions between employees, customers, and partners so they can collaborate from anywhere, at any time. We work with customers and partners every day to understand their challenges and to provide effective solutions that change their businesses for the better.
The position will be based out of our Richmond Hill, ON, Canada office.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Participate in activities and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Help customers in customizing and integrating their account using Magentrix platform and other cloud APIs.
- Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers over the phone is preferred.
- Experience reviewing logs for root cause analysis.
Competitive salary and benefits provided.