We are looking for a candidate who has worked in consulting (customer facing) roles
preferably in the CRM space (salesforce.com or Dynamics).
Candidate should be able to work with clients, analyze their needs, have a strong understanding
of business, application and customer requirements.
Candidate also need to have experience with programming, coding and be able to create business
requirements and technical design documents and interface with developers.
• Understand business requirements and processes of customers and translate them to
specific functional specifications
• Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
• Design, manage, and conduct client interviews in order to validate the proposed solution
• Maintain requirements tracking to keep tight control over evolving business requirements
and scope changes
• Become a solution expert that can guide customers on how best to realize value from
• Facilitating design sessions with the solution architect to define the solution,
specifications and scope.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet delivery and budget targets
• University degree in engineering, science or technology field or equivalent
• Project Management certification or equivalent experience
• Experience in preparing solution proposals and detailed functional requirements in
consultation with clients and partners
• Lead experience
• Knowledge of CRM application implementation (Salesforce.com or Dynamics CRM)
• Minimum 3-5 years working as a senior business analyst / system analysis in technology setting
• Able to work under stress and conflicting timelines when necessary
• Strong interpersonal skills and communicates in a clear and concise manner (written and
• Flexible, energetic and able to work well with others in a client-focused, innovative and
• Enhanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Word,
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills balanced with common sense and
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
• Ability to effectively receive and communicate feedback