Magentrix is a leading provider of cloud communities that focus on "Partner Relationship Management" and "Customer Success" solutions. Magentrix has been selected as one of the top 10 Portal Software Solution Providers by CIO magazine in 2018.
This role will be instrumental in leading customer success strategies and account management. You take pride in your communication and presentation skills. You love to collaborate, teach and build strong relationships with clients and you are also very passionate about technology and how it can solve business problems.
- Develop customer success plan to drive incremental revenue growth, reduce churn and increase adaption.
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Ignite client excitement about Magentrix solutions and technology.
- Nurture client retention by proactively engaging with clients to gain insights, communicate new and improved features, analyze issues, and foster add-ons and upselling.
- Identify success stories and secure customer references.
- Educate and nurture customers through proactive outreach including the delivery of high-value business reviews to highlight performance and recommend opportunities for growth.
- Learn industry best practices and identify how Magentrix's solutions can be leveraged to implement these practices to drive our customer’s success.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Solution Delivery and Support teams to ensure the delivery of a seamless customer experience.
- Coordinate, schedule, and facilitate web-based training sessions, webinars and product demonstrations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing accounts with high levels of satisfaction and retention.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships, being accountable for client success, and delivering value to clients with every interaction.
Strong knowledge of enterprise software solutions, SaaS business applications, CRM (e.g: Salesforce.com) and Partner Relationship Management.
Able to work with organizations of all sizes and with multiple levels of stakeholders including operational, senior management, and executive contacts.
Ability think strategically, to understand customer business plans and objectives and translate them into actionable services or recommendations.
Tech-Savy, able to produce or source your content/videos to share with clients.
Exceptional communication skills.