The Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in growing Magentrix’s business. You will be the first point of contact for marketing-generated leads, as well as reaching out to prospects to qualify new sales opportunities. You will be working on driving inbound pipeline for the Sr. Sales Team as a whole and frequently work with both Sales and Marketing to continually improve customer experience and the sales process. This position is based in Magentrix’s Thornhill office.
YOU CAN HELP MAGENTRIX BY:
- Creating a great first impression and excellent customer experience with each point of contact
- Actively engage each lead multiple times to drive the connection
- Immediately follow-up to arrange sales calls
- Continually follow-up with and monitor passed leads, to ensure a consistent customer experience and momentum with follow-up time.
- Achieve individual weekly KPIs
- Meet and exceed monthly quotas
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Tenacious. Curious. Driven.
- 1+ year experience in lead generation, sales, account management, etc.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication abilities
- A passion for technology and web design.
- You are determined to succeed.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics (Nice to Have)
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation (Salary + Monthly Bonus)
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package