Magentrix corporation is seeking for a permanent Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join their team. In this role, you are responsible to assure the quality of the product is met before deployment to production servers. You will need to have a solid understanding of all QA procedures and apply them effectively on each release.
NOTE: this role is remote, full-time.
- Working closely with the development team to deliver quality software to our clients.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports based on the requirements.
- Review user requirement documents to ensure the new features are testable.
- Fully test the application with all edge cases before release.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Determine LOE for individual issues in the backlog before starting the test.
- Prepare clear, precise and multi-step test cases for each issue in the backlog.
- Prepare release notes for the final product.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in testing complex enterprise web based applications.
- Excellent knowledge of software testing, concepts and procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Business Administration, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release.
- Solid knowledge of sanity, smoke and regression testing procedures.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology.
- Assess, evaluate and time estimate defects, enhancements and large scale tasks.
- Ability to write multi-step and precise test cases for defects and issues.
- Familiar with automated testing tools.
- Knowledge of CRM software such as Salesforce or MS Dynamics is a plus.