The full-time position will be based out of our Richmond Hill, ON, Canada office.
Only local Candidates will be considered, only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Join a young and energetic Cloud Software company which is working on bleeding-edge web technologies to redefine collaboration, communication and learning on cloud.
We are looking for a creative and knowledgeable frontend developer to add to our development team.
We have a team of highly skilled developers who have been working in the industry for more than 15 to 20 years. As a candidate you will be joining the team to improve other developers and learn a lot more at the same time. However it is important to be able to keep up! So bring your A game, because we will ensure to challenge you in ways that you have never been challenged before!
The suitable candidate will be responsible to work on our cloud platform product or professional services focusing on expanding the functionality of the social e-learning, collaboration and communication frameworks among other exciting internal project initiatives.
- Agile software design and development!
- Reporting directly to CTO of Magentrix, you will be involved working on multiple internal or external projects.
- Participate in designing unit tests, code reviews of other team members and work with our QA to ensure highest quality of product or professional services.
- Research latest technologies, development frameworks and utilize them in your work.
- Troubleshoot issues, track defects and resolve defects using other developers within the team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a web-based environment or strong programming background.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Degree in computer science
- You must be very good at creating web-based user-interface using HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap framework.
- Must have web development experience:
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Database and ORM Frameworks.
- Must have good knowledge of software programing concepts such Object-Oriented programing, Databases and Agile methodology
- iOS, Andriod and Node.js development is a plus.