The full-time position will be based out of our Richmond Hill, ON, Canada office.
Only local Candidates will be considered, only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Join a young and energetic Cloud Software company which is working on bleeding-edge web technologies to redefine collaboration, communication and learning on cloud.
- Agile software design and development!
- Reporting directly to CTO of Magentrix, you will be involved working on multiple external projects, sometimes in parallel.
- Design, develop, test and deliver high quality web application software.
- Research latest technologies, development frameworks and utilize them in your work.
- Troubleshoot issues, track defects and resolve defects using other developers within the team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a web-based environment or strong programming background.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Degree in computer science.
- You must be very good at creating web-based user-interface using HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap framework.
- Must have web development back-end experience:
- C#.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Database and ORM Frameworks.
- Must have good knowledge of software programming concepts such Object-Oriented programming, Relational database design and agile methodology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM Dynamics or Salesforce.com CRM is a plus.