The full-time position will be based out of our Richmond Hill, ON, Canada office.
Only local Candidates will be considered, only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Join a young and energetic Cloud software company which is working on bleeding-edge web technologies to redefine collaboration, communication and learning on cloud.
We are looking for experts who love to interact with clients, troubleshoot their issues and educate them to have a better understanding of Magentrix solutions and its benefits.
Working with our experienced development team will be a great opportunity to hone your skills in cloud computing for real-world customers.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Participate in activities and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Help customers in customizing and integrating their account using Magentrix platform and other cloud APIs.
- Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience reviewing logs for root cause analysis.
- Experience interacting with customers over the phone is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive salary and benefits provided.