The full-time position will be based out of our Richmond Hill, ON, Canada office.
Only local Candidates will be considered, only Qualified Candidates will be contacted.
Join a young and energetic Cloud Software company which is working on bleeding-edge web technologies to redefine collaboration, communication and learning on cloud.
The suitable candidate will be responsible to work on our cloud platform product focusing on expanding the functionality of the social e-learning, collaboration and communication frameworks among other exciting internal project initiatives.
- Agile software design and development!
- Reporting directly to CTO of Magentrix, you will be involved in roadmap, release planning, feature tracking and documentation.
- Participate in designing unit tests, code reviews of other team members and work with our QA to ensure highest quality of product
- Research latest technologies, development frameworks and utilize them in your work
- Troubleshoot issues, track defects and resolve defects using other developers within the team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a web-based environment or strong programming background.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Degree in computer science
- Must have web development experience
- Must have good knowledge of software programing concepts such Object-Oriented programing, Databases and Agile methodology
- iOS, Andriod and Node.js development is a plus.